Parents have been utilizing only the best mobile monitoring software to keep track of their gamer kids as per screen time is concerned. This mostly likely happens with teenage boys who are fond of playing online video games using their phones, tablets, or laptops. With how accessible the internet is nowadays, numbers of gamers are continuously increasing over time. Certain software called DDI Utilities is capable of monitoring real-time online activities of kids as well as best android monitoring software which adds to its extensive features.
Effects of Video Games on Teenage Boys
Playing video games can either be good or bad. Most parents regard to it as a waste of time, some even blame it for corrupting minds of gamers. There may be games that suggest violence which some expert blame to be the reason why these youngsters become sadistic or extremely unsociable. On the contrary, experts in the field of Psychology deem video games as beneficial. It does a matter of fact, make kids smart as it requires high-level cognition skills which will be of help in the future.
According to University of Wisconsin psychologist C. Shawn Green, "video games change your brain, playing video games change the brain 's physical structure the same way as do learning to read, playing the piano, or navigating using a map. Much like exercise can build muscle, the powerful combination of concentration and rewarding."
Here is a list of positive and negative effects of video games on teenage boys or even girls hooked to it:
- Ability to strategize in an accurate level over a quick period of time
- Comprehension skills practiced well through following correct game instructions
- Math skills are improved since some games involve quantitative analysis to win
- Adaption to sudden situational changes
- Level up patience
- Memory put to test
- Improved concentration
- Ability to independently reassess decisions
- Stimulate real world skills
- Increased aggressive thoughts
- Act of violence seemingly a norm
- Wrong values taken into plight
- Social isolation
- Confusion on reality and fiction
- Adverse health effects like obesity, postural disorder, nerve compression and CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Bad language
- Attention problems
Suggestion for Parents
It is highly suggested for parents to be very keen on monitoring kind of video games played and time spent; so as to prevent from further negativities. For those who still did not invest, in one of the best mobile phone monitoring software, tailor-made for parents, Highster Mobile, what else are you waiting for? Let Highster Mobile provide you with remote info without having to physically manipulate devices used for video games.